Analyst/Senior Analyst, Asia & US
Employment type: Full time
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnerships seeks an intellectually curious and articulate Analyst or Senior Analyst for our Singapore office (exceptional and more senior candidates in Singapore and from other regional hubs may also apply). We support our clients’ business and public policy interests on the cutting edge of technology decision-making worldwide. Given the fast pace, constant evolution, and high profile political focus on technology policy, we seek dynamic, flexible, intelligent individuals ready to address new challenges.
Asia & US Team
We support clients from a wide range of sectors, including telecoms networks, space and satellite, aeronautical, and banking. We advocate for client objectives and advise on regulatory and policy developments and market entry by engaging with international stakeholders in Asia and the United States.
- Research and analyse throughout Asia a range of national-level and regional policy topics, political trends, processes, and regulations across all information and communications technology (ICT) policy areas.
- Provide support for recurring client deliverables through tracking and documenting of policy developments across multiple markets.
- Attend and represent industry interests at meetings; gather commercial and policy intelligence; possible travel around the Asia region.
- Assist in the development of marketing and business development materials on both policy and business issues.
- Provide administrative support, in particular, meeting and event planning.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and 1-5 years of experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- A genuine interest in technology policy, international trade, and market trends.
- Demonstrated research abilities and exceptional writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Technology literacy – at least intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office and other publishing platforms. Graphic design or data visualisation skills a plus.
- Well organised, highly motivated, able to grasp new concepts quickly, and proactive in finding ways to get things done and meet professional goals.
- Flexibility to handle multiple requests, sometimes changing priority mid-stream.
- Fluency in one or more Asian languages – preferably Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Vietnamese or Bahasa Indonesian.
- Previous consulting and/or technology policy experience.
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy. The base salary is competitive within industry. The job is based in Singapore and may require periodic international travel.
How to apply
Send cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you’re the right person for the job. Include a copy of your CV. Please use “Analyst Singapore” as the subject title for your email.