Employment type: Full time
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
We seek an exceptional Content Manager to serve as a written editor of outbound company communications. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the role demands a very high level of English-language writing and editing skills, across various formats, from large technical reports to political op-eds.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be required to undertake desk-based research to support client work.
- Serve as editor of written outbound products.
- Maintain, develop, and communicate the company style guide to ensure consistency with company values and brand.
- Manage company and client campaign websites as required.
- Assist colleagues in creating new, compelling products.
- Undertake desk-based research.
- Provide coaching and formal training to consultants.
Desired skills and experience
- Exceptional written communication skills in English.
- Undergraduate degree in a social science or humanities subject.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to grasp new concepts.
- Ability to work to a consensus and maintain good relationships with colleagues.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of and interest in international current affairs.
- Experience across a number of web platforms, including WordPress and MediaWiki.
- Fluency in another language.
- Experience undertaking political research or commercial intelligence.
£23 000–£26 000, depending on experience. The company offers a competitive benefits package, including eligibility for an annual bonus, and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
How to apply
Email email@example.com with a CV and an examples of written work (published or unpublished). Successful candidates will be invited to participate in an editorial exercise and interview. Please use “CM London” as the subject title for your email.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those who are not shortlisted or give specific feedback on why. If you have not heard from us by the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.