Marketing and Research Intern (three-month placement)
Employment type: Full Time, Temporary
Access Partnership is the world’s leading public policy firm for the technology sector. We monitor and analyse global trends for the risk and opportunities they create, and regularly advise governments as well as the world’s largest technology companies on how to mitigate those risks and drive business. We help create a prosperous environment for our clients and regularly represent them at the national and multilateral levels.
The Marketing and Research Intern will assist with the planning and execution of marketing strategies with an emphasis on content, social media, research and events. The role will involve working with marketing, business development and practice leads to develop and execute marketing communications to clients and prospects. This will include copywriting for web; assisting with the production of content across all marketing channels; and ensuring Access Partnership brand messaging and appearance are consistent across published content, marketing materials, social media and newsletters.
- Update and maintain Access Partnership website.
- Support day-to-day management of Access Partnership’s social media channels and email comms, including planning, scheduling, posting, and analysing all content across the platforms.
- Analyse, review, and report on all marketing activity and translate into recommendations to drive future program enhancements.
- Leverage and continue to learn the latest practices across email and social media, monitor trends and innovations and bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Deliver and maintain digital marketing assets including webinars, videos, infographics, and web landing pages.
- Develop marketing partnerships with industry events and secure speaking engagements for our consultants.
- Build and segment data using the internal database, along with constant database management to ensure our data is clean, up to date, and responsive.
- Research industries and companies which could benefit from Access Partnership’s services.
- Research and suggest “what’s hot” themes for content creation.
- Research and build prospect lists of industry decision makers.
- Research and maintain a calendar of key industry conference and events.
- Occasionally attend events, live tweeting and writing event reports.
Desired skills and experience
- A degree in Management, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Experience in managing multiple b2b social media accounts.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, market trends, consumer behaviour and best practices.
- Detail oriented, ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Excellent analytical skills, data driven, and a critical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write content such as blogs and promotional materials.
- Experience in graphic design, editorial and digital marketing is a plus.
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM is a plus.
- Fluency in a language other than English is a plus.
£328.40 based on 40 hours per week
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you’re the right person for the job. Please use Intern Marketing as the subject title for your email.
We are looking for someone to start in early January 2020 and interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis, so early application is recommended. We may appoint before the closing date.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those who are not shortlisted or give specific feedback on why. If you have not heard from us by the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date: December 20th 2019