Employment type: Full time
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnership seeks an accomplished Office Manager for our Singapore office. The chosen candidate will support our Singapore-based analysts and managers and coordinate with the other regional offices.
Asia and US Team
We support clients from a wide range of sectors, including telecoms, space and satellite, software, cloud, and retail and finance. We advocate for client objectives and advise on regulatory and policy developments and market entry by engaging with international stakeholders in Asia and the United States.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Singapore team
- Be the main point of contact with external accountants and be responsible for invoice tracking and management
- Manage external contractors including IT services, office suppliers, travel agents, translators, maintenance staff and caterers
- Serve as first point-of-contact with the company (for callers and visitors to the company premises)
- Plan, organise and execute logistics for hospitality and other company-related special events
- Carry out travel and accommodation booking in support of all staff
- Provide primary point-of-contact for recruitment of new Singapore-based staff and assist with staff recruitment
- Provide first-line HR support and liaise with external HR consultants
- Set up and maintain effective filing systems for the Singapore office
- Manage facilities for office location, liaising with landlord and contractors where necessary
Desired skills and experience
- A self-starter with previous experience in similar multi-function roles
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of audience
- Excellent organisational ability with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Ability to organise international travel and itineraries
- Excellent events management skills
- Possess at least a diploma in business administration or a related field
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar role
The base salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com that tells us why you’re the right person for the job. Please use “Office Manager Singapore” as the subject title for your email.