Employment type: Full time
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology and identifying strategies to mitigate those risks. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
We seek a PMO Analyst to work within the Operations team. The PMO Analyst will support the Operations team to aid consultant teams in the delivery of their projects and assist the company with planning and reporting activities. The role will ideally suit someone who has prior experience in PMO positions or an exceptional graduate who wishes to pursue a career in project and operations management.
- Analysis and reporting of company and team Key Performance Indicators, metrics and other management information
- Assisting with resourcing of projects and forecasting of company capacity and project load
- Maintaining all work according to programme office procedures and policies
- Managing the company project management platform
- Own and manage the PMO mailbox, responding to team interactions in a professional and timely manner, notifying all parties of actions and communications
- Support and collaborate with the Finance team to perform all associated activities
Desired skills and experience
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Good written communication skills in English
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to grasp new concepts
- Ability to work to a consensus and maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in PMO, project management or operations
- Experience with a CRM application such as Salesforce
£25 000–£35 000, depending on experience. The company offers a competitive benefits package, including eligibility for an annual bonus, pension scheme, and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org using PMO Analyst as the subject line with a CV and covering letter (max: 350 words). Successful candidates will be invited to participate in an interview and exercise. Previous applicants need not apply.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2020