Policy Analyst/Manager, Regulatory Compliance and Market Access
Employment type: Full time
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnership seeks an intellectually curious policy analyst/manager with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change. The selected candidate will have a track record of successfully managing the introduction of new products and services to market and shaping the regulatory framework for those products and services.
We support client from a wide range of sectors, including telecoms networks, space and satellite, aeronautical, banking and maritime. We analyse national markets and technical policies and provide insight on overcoming technical, regulatory and political barriers. We help clients acquire licences and confirm their regulatory compliance across jurisdictions. Our team provides tailored support for large companies, public organisations and national governments.
- Management of clients’ regulatory compliance and market access
- Engagement in national, regional and international regulatory advocacy
- Project management of key accounts
- Engaging with and learning processes and pitfalls from national regulatory authorities
- Shaping national policymakers’ decision making
- Gathering commercial and competitive intelligence
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in regulatory compliance and market access
- Track record of successful sales and business development experience
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
- Project management experience, record of delivering products on schedule, within budget
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills
- Background in technology or ICT
- Broad understanding of international trade, politics and market trends
- Fluency in a second language
- A professional qualification in law
This is an opportunity for broad growth and development. The full time position is based in London, and may eventually require international travel. Base salary is competitive and commensurate with experience, and the employee will be eligible for a bonus.
How to apply
Write a concise email to email@example.com that tells us why you’re the right person for the job, and include a copy of your CV. Please use “Policy Analyst/Manager Regulatory Compliance” as the subject title for your email.