Talent Acquisition Manager
Employment type: Initially 3-6 month contract, 3 days per week.
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnerships seeks a Talent Acquisition Manager to help us to establish our talent management function, source the talent we need to support our growth strategy and support our employee engagement strategy. The role is a standalone role reporting to the HRD and will suit someone with at least 5 years’ experience of talent acquisition and management as part of a growing business and who is looking for an interesting role while also managing their work/life balance.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be primarily responsible for developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans and attracting, identifying, developing and retaining talent in the business, including developing a solid pipeline of candidates. In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a robust and efficient recruitment and selection process for different types of roles and ensuring our processes is globally consistent
- Helping us to establish our employer brand to attract the best and brightest candidates
- Managing and improving the onboarding process, ensuring candidates get the best possible start
- Ensuring all candidates have a positive experience in their interactions with Access Partnership
- Managing our intern recruitment and training programme
- Helping us improve our internal people capabilities, facilitating a learning and development environment
- Using metrics to create reports and identify areas for improvement
Desired skills and experience
- 5 years’ experience as a talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Good working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator and ability to influence senior managers
- Ability to think strategically
- Global mindset
- Able to perform in a fast paced intellectually intense environment
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy. The base salary is competitive within industry, along with access to the defined contribution pension scheme and other employee benefits.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter explaining how you can help us and why you are the right person for the job, please include details of your current or last salary. Include a copy of your CV. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Talent Acquisition Manager” as the subject line for your email.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to candidates we wish to interview. If you have not heard from us by the closing date, please assume your application was not successful.
Closing date for applications: 10th January 2020