The September edition of Digital Latam takes an in-depth look at the latest digital developments in the leading regional markets.
Allan Ruiz, our senior adviser for Central America and former Costa Rica ICT Vice Minister, reviews the relationship between digital transformation and connectivity plans; our Principal and Head of Emerging Markets, Christopher Casarrubias, and our expert for Brazil, Paula Rabacov, analyse competition regulation in digital markets; and our special guest, Karime Kuri, explores the challenges of societal adaptation to increasingly digital environments.
This issue also includes an interview with Gustavo Brant, VP for Latin America at DocuSign, a company working to support the region’s digital transformation. We also interviewed Alberto Galarza Villaseñor, a former senator in the Mexican Congress and one of the most active voices in the country on personal data protection and digital policies.
In this edition:
- Connectivity plans for digital transformation
- Using antitrust policy to scrutinize Big Tech
- Interview: Gustavo Brant – VP for Latin America at DocuSign
- Interview: Alberto Galarza Villaseñor
- How well are we adapting to technological change?
- Bits & bites