An unstable regulatory environment for technology demands due diligence that considers the risks of digital and infrastructure policies. Our process allows investors to assess how the regulatory and policy landscape will impact their investment and understand best practice for mitigating these risks.
Due Diligence Methodology
- Review target company’s business model, products and services, jurisdictions where the business is active and the split between sales to businesses and consumers.
- Map against digital and infrastructure risks around actual regulation and policy. We challenge our own predictions by interviewing policymakers to bolster our analysis.
- Overlay analysis of political sentiment around digital products and services, allowing us to offer medium-term predictions on risks to future business performance.
- Draft reports setting out how regulation and policy will affect market access, business expansion and the potential to launch new services.
- Rank risks based on their potential financial impact, probability of happening and expected speed of the policy process, using our classification methodology.
For more information, please contact Matthew McDermott, Chief Business Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.