Are Your Licences in Compliance?
Our licensing database manages compliance obligations by reviewing licensing and gathering market access requirements into a single secure electronic database, accessible by your teams anywhere in the world, and updated with relevant policy or regulatory changes.
- Audit existing licences: Audit existing licences to determine expiration dates, compliance fees, regulatory obligations, and compare national practices.
- Create accessible database: Create a secure electronic database, providing a single point of access of regulatory information for the provision of services.
- Monitor compliance: Align new and old licences with your commercial objectives and use the database to monitor changes in each jurisdiction.
- Real time support: At any point, our team can provide strategic advice on best practice regarding renewals, exemptions, and approval. We identify licences subject to renew, file applications for renewals, and process renewal fees. We liaise with local points of contacts where required, based on a network of trusted partners around the world.
- Download Licensing Database Brochure
- Navigating Through the Regulatory Channels: A To-Do List for Satellite Service Operators and End Users
- Regulatory Trends and Associated Risks for Satellite Connectivity in the Oil and Gas Sector
- India’s In-flight Connectivity Rules: Eligibility, Restrictions, Fees, and Obligations for IFMC Service Providers
- Key Takeaways from VSAT Global Forum
- Download Infographic: Cost and Timeframes for Obtaining a VSAT Licence