Access Partnership has been monitoring and influencing the global technology landscape since 1999. It is more important now than ever to grasp the pressures exerting themselves on businesses, governments and multilateral organisations.
From Internet and Social Media Platforms, to GDPR, in this report we share our forecasts and predictions for the top tech policy trends of 2022. Our team of experts explore the most important subjects affecting the technology sector, providing guidance on how to manage the ever-changing landscape and capitalise on the new opportunities it presents.
As we proceed into 2022, Access Partnership’s objective remains identical: to develop a more lasting, and better understanding of technology.
- Technology in The Age of Fragility
- Digital Trade: Asia Leading the World
- AI Regulation: Is this GDPR again or will the world ignore Europe this time?
- End of GDPR in the UK
- Post-COP26: Enforcing Accountability Through Standards
- Internet governance: Towards a less divisive future?
- Ransomware Threats Continues to Evolve in 2022
- Internet and Social Media Platforms – The ITU Steps Up
- Why Interoperability Shines a Light in Telco OTT
After overcoming the obstacles of 2021, we wish you a pleasant read as you look forward to the opportunities that await you in 2022.
Subscribe to our news alerts here.