The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) is working to transform Oman into a digital society by enabling an array of different wireless technologies that can utilize spectrum while co-existing with other users and uses. One such initiative is fostering the license-exempt spectrum over the 6 GHz for a new generation of Wi-Fi technologies.
In this webinar, we will outline the usage of 6GHz for WiFi 6E and other license-exempt technologies.
- Tamer Azab, Acting Director MENA, Access Partnership
- Martha Suarez, President, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
- Hassan Yaghoobi, Principle Wireless Systems Architect, Intel
- Guillaume Lebrun, Public Policy Manager, Facebook
- Detlef Fuehrer, Senior Manager, Spectrum Management and Regulatory Affairs, EMEA, HPE
Date and Time: June 29th, 16-17:30 (Muscat time GMT+4)
Please fill out the form to register for the event and receive dial details.