Upcoming Webinar: GDPR Goes Global: The Case of Brazil and IndiaPosted on 14th September 2018
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has set new standards with a worldwide reach — and other countries are rushing to catch up. Join our webinar on 2 October at 11am EDT/4pm BST as we look at how Brazil and India have reacted to the GDPR.
During the session, we will analyse the GDPR’s influence in Brazil and India and the impact of their own updates to data protection legislation on key business sectors. We will also look at what leading companies are doing to comply with new requirements to identify the best practices that will allow companies to stay ahead of the wave of GDPR-inspired regulations around the world.
- Brief intro to the GDPR: new standards, new reality
- Rolling with the punches: Brazil’s and India’s response to the GDPR
- Coping mechanisms: learning from leading companies’ response to the new regulatory environment on data privacy
- Access Partnership’s tools to help you stay ahead
- Q&A session
- Halak Mehta, International Public Policy Manager, Access Partnership
- Logan Finucan, Policy Analyst, Access Partnership
When: 2 October at 11am EDT/8am PST/4pm BST/5pm GMT/11pm SGT
Register here.Back to document archive