Webinar Recording | Time for the Bird to Fly the Nest: Can Drones Deliver?Posted on 2nd June 2020
Drones have long been a technology with so much promise they border on science fiction. While the technology is now coming of age, the formative drones regulatory framework has been rapidly gaining maturity in a multinational and multisector effort to make the leap from promising disruptor to omnipresent companion. Recently, COVID-19 has shown us that drones have a unique ability to provide services where humans cannot.
In this webinar, we discussed recent policy developments in the drone ecosystem, how they affect your business, and key global policy and regulatory issues that should be monitored.
- Drone Applications and Societal Benefits
- Regulatory Framework
- UK ANO / EASA / JARUS / ICAO
- Operational Authorisation
- Remote Pilot Certification
- Emerging Issues: Cyber Security
- Robert Markwell, UAS Policy specialist, CAA
- Chris Adams, Director, Infrastructure, Access Partnership
- John Micallef, Engineering Manager, Access Partnership
- Douglas Johnson, Engineer, Regulatory Engineering, Access Partnership
Back to document archive