Webinar Recording: GDPR Goes Global: The Case of Brazil and IndiaPosted on 4th October 2018
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has set new standards with a worldwide reach — and other countries are rushing to catch up.
In this webinar, we analysed the GDPR’s influence in Brazil and India and the impact of their own updates to data protection legislation on key business sectors. We also looked at what leading companies are doing to comply with new requirements to identify the best practices that will allow companies to stay ahead of the wave of GDPR-inspired regulations around the world.
- Brief intro to the GDPR: new standards, new reality
- Rolling with the punches: Brazil’s and India’s response to the GDPR
- Coping mechanisms: learning from leading companies’ response to the new regulatory environment on data privacy
- Access Partnership’s tools to help you stay ahead
- Q&A session
- Halak Mehta, International Public Policy Manager, Access Partnership
- Logan Finucan, Policy Analyst, Access Partnership
Back to document archive